EXCLUSIVE The Queen, Kate Middleton and Camila at Fortnum and Mason 01/03/12
The Queen, Kate Middleton and Camila Parker-Bowles arrive at Fortnum and Mason to have a tour of the luxury department store and a plaque to commemorate the regeneration of the local Piccadilly area is unveiled by the Queen. To get more celebrity news visit: www.mrpaparazzi.com Mr Paparazzi on Facebook: www.facebook.com Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com Tags: The Queen, Queen Elizabeth ll, Kate Middleton, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Camile Parker Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall, Fortnum and Mason, Diamond Jubilee, department store, royal, exclusive, London, Picadilly Circus
Since Kate Middleton was thrust into the spotlight, her style has evolved from safe and conservative to elegant and chic. This unique book looks at her transformation from student to socialite and follows her ascent into the influencial fashion pack. Meet the girl who would grow up to marry a prince and see what it takes to become a style icon and modern-day princess.
- Kate Middleton Sings God Save the Queen at the Diamond Jubilee
- Kate Middleton Must Curtsy to the “Blood Princesses” says Queen
- Kate Middleton Fashion, Queen’s Birthday, Fab Flash
- Kate Middleton is “Pretty in Pink” at Queen’s Jubilee
- Tabloid Roundup: Rob & Kristen, Kate Middleton, & Suri Cruise
- Kate Middleton Inspired Updo Tutorial
- Kate Middleton and Pippa’s Day at Wimbledon With David and Victoria Beckham
- Fierce Five Gymnasts Talk Kate Middleton, Spice Girls and Mi
- Kate Middleton Named Vanity Fair’s Best Dressed Three Years In A Row: ENTV
- Kate Middleton Singing at Queen’s Jubilee
- Does Queen’s rule leave Kate Middleton demoted?
- Kate Middleton: Irish Soldier Faints Meeting Her at St. Patrick’s Day Parade